DentaSOAK comes in convenient, single-use packets-pre-measured for weekly use. Each 3-month kit includes an appliance/denture cup with a removable tray, 13 liquid concentrate packets, and 13 powder concentrate packets.
The appliance cup serves as both the mixing container and storage unit.
- With the appliance tray placed in the appliance cup, fill the appliance cup with cold tap water to the top edge of the tray.
- Add one liquid concentrate packet. Close the lid and shake for about 10 seconds.
- Add one powder concentrate packet. Close the lid and shake for about 15 seconds.
Your weekly supply is ready to use.
Disinfection and cleaning:
- Place the appliance or dentures in the tray (already submerged in the cup).
- Completely immerse the appliance or dentures in the DentaSOAK solution. DentaSOAK is completely effective after 15 minutes.
- A soft bristle brush may be used to gently remove debris or build-up.
The solution in the appliance cup can be reused for one week before replacing. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Clinical testing has proven DentaSOAK to effectively reduce the number of recoverable (Baseline Control) oral flora from an appliance by a minimum of 99%. To achieve the aforementioned efficacy, DentaSOAK directions must be adhered to.